What is the difference between a Russian optimist, pessimist and realist?
The optimist studies English.
The pessimist studies Chinese.
The realist stays home and cleans his kalashnikov.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: S
Found: 3438 results
—adj. & adv. (also southwards) towards the south. —n. Southward direction or region.
n. Part of a country or town to the south-west.
- —n. - point of the horizon midway between south and west.
- direction in which this lies. —adj. Of, towards, or coming from the south-west. —adv. Towards, at, or near the south-west.
n. - waterproof hat with a broad flap covering the neck.
- south-west wind. [from *southwester]
—n. - supreme ruler, esp. A monarch.
- hist. British gold coin nominally worth £1. —adj. - supreme (sovereign power).
- self-governing (sovereign state).
- royal (our sovereign lord).
- excellent; effective (sovereign remedy).
- unmitigated (sovereign contempt). [french so(u)verain: -g- by association with reign]
n. Sealed pressurized suit for an astronaut in outer space.
n. Fusion of the concepts of space and time as a four-dimensional continuum.
n. Hard preparatory work.
bolognese n. Spaghetti with a meat and tomato sauce.
- junction n. Multi-level road junction, esp. On a motorway.
- n. Pasta in long thin strands. [italian]
- western n. Cowboy film made cheaply in italy.
n. (also sparking-plug) device for making a spark in an internal-combustion engine.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The typical laboratory mouse runs 2.5 miles per night on its treadmill.