"George, darling, what is it about me you find so attractive? Is it my personality?"
"Is it my figure?"
"Is it my charisma?"
"I give in."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: S
Found: 3438 results
n. Owner of a ship, ships, or shares in ships.
adv. & predic.adj. Trim, neat, tidy.
—n. - a destruction of a ship by a storm, foundering, etc. B ship so destroyed.
- (often foll. By of) ruin of hopes, dreams, etc. —v. - inflict shipwreck on.
- suffer shipwreck.
n. Curved part of a shirt below the waist.
n. Maker of boots and shoes. shoemaking n.
n. - production area in a factory etc.
- workers as distinct from management.
n. Line where shore and water meet.
n. - = *shortbread.
- cake of short pastry filled with fruit and cream.
n. - (often attrib.) System of rapid writing using special symbols.
- abbreviated or symbolic mode of expression.
- typist n. Typist qualified in shorthand.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar Bears trying to blend in with the ice will sometimes cover up their black nose with their paws.