- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Act of seceding. secessionist n. & adj. [latin: related to *secede]
n. Secluded state or place.
colour n. Result of mixing two primary colours.
- picketing n. Picketing of premises of a firm not directly involved in an industrial dispute. - —adj. - coming after or next below what is primary. - derived from or supplementing what is primary. - (of education, a school, etc.) Following primary, esp. From the age of 11. —n. (pl. -ies) secondary thing. secondarily adv. [latin: related to *second1] SECRETARY
bird n. Long-legged crested african bird.
- n. (pl. -ies) 1 employee who assists with correspondence, records, making appointments, etc. - official of a society or company who writes letters, organizes business, etc. - principal assistant of a government minister, ambassador, etc. secretarial adj. Secretaryship n. [latin secretarius: related to *secret] - of state n. - head of a major government department. - us = *foreign minister. SECRETION
n. - a process of secreting. B secreted substance.
- act of concealing. [latin: related to *secret] SECRETIVE
adj. Inclined to make or keep secrets; uncommunicative. secretively adv. Secretiveness n.
—adj. - of a sect.
- devoted, esp. Narrow-mindedly, to one's sect. —n. Member of a sect. sectarianism n. [medieval latin sectarius adherent] SECTIONAL
adj. - a of a social group (sectional interests). B partisan.
- made in sections. - local rather than general. sectionally adv. SEDENTARY
adj. - sitting.
- (of work etc.) Done while sitting. - (of a person) disinclined to exercise. [latin sedeo sit] SEDUCTION
n. - seducing or being seduced.
- thing that tempts or attracts.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The erect penis of a blue whale is approximately 9.5 feet long.