A man asked for a meal in a restaurant. The waiter brought the food and put it on the table. After a moment, the man called the waiter and said:
"Waiter! Waiter! There"s a fly in my soup!"
"Please don"t speak so loudly, sir," said the waiter, "or everyone will want one."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - hist. Feudal overlord.
- archaic sovereign or state partially controlling another state that is internally autonomous. suzerainty n. [french] SWANSONG
n. Person's last work or act before death or retirement etc.
n. - ancient symbol formed by an equal-armed cross with each arm continued at a right angle.
- this with clockwise continuations as the symbol of nazi germany. [sanskrit] SWEEPING
—adj. - wide in range or effect (sweeping changes).
- generalized, arbitrary (sweeping statement). —n. (in pl.) Dirt etc. Collected by sweeping. SWELLING
n. Abnormal bodily protuberance.
- n. Abnormal bodily protuberance. SWIMSUIT
n. Swimming-costume, esp. One-piece for women and girls.
- n. Swimming-costume, esp. One-piece for women and girls. SWIMWEAR
n. Clothing for swimming in.
- n. Clothing for swimming in. SYBARITE
n. Self-indulgent or voluptuous person. sybaritic adj. [sybaris, ancient city in s. Italy]
n. - large maple or its wood.
- us plane-tree or its wood. [greek sukomoros] SYLLABIC
adj. Of or in syllables. syllabically adv.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk.