- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: S
Found: 3438 results
n. Person who inhabits unoccupied premises without permission.
n. Rubber-edged implement on a handle, for cleaning windows etc. [squeege, alteration of *squeeze]
n. Short curly line, esp. In handwriting. squiggly adj. [imitative]
—n. - bushy-tailed usu. Tree-living rodent.
- its fur.
- hoarder. —v. (-ll-; us -l-) 1 (often foll. By away) hoard.
- (often foll. By around) bustle about. [greek skiouros, from skia shade, oura tail]
n. Accommodation for horses.
esp. Mus. —adv. & adj. With each sound or note sharply distinct. —n. (pl. -s) staccato passage or delivery. [italian]
adj. - (of liquid) motionless, having no current.
- dull, sluggish. stagnancy n. [latin stagnum pool]
v. (-ting) be or become stagnant. stagnation n.
n. Rod securing a carpet between two steps.
n. = *staircase.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar bears are left handed.