A friend was in front of me coming out of church one day, and the preacher was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands.
He grabbed my friend by the hand and pulled him aside. Pastor said, “You need to join the Army of the Lord!”
My friend said, “I’m already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor.”
Pastor questioned, “How come I don’t see you except at Christmas and Easter?”
He whispered back, “I’m in the Secret Service.”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - individual or sample taken as an example of a class or whole, esp. In experiments etc.
- sample of urine for testing. - colloq. Usu. Derog. Person of a specified sort. [latin specio look] SPECIOUS
adj. Plausible but wrong (specious argument). [latin: related to *species]
adj. - of or like a spectre; ghostly.
- of the spectrum or spectra. spectrally adv. SPECTRUM
n. (pl. -tra) 1 band of colours as seen in a rainbow etc.
- entire or wide range of a subject, emotion, etc. - distribution of electromagnetic radiation in which the parts are arranged according to wavelength. [latin specio look] SPECULUM
n. (pl. -la) 1 instrument for dilating orifices of the body.
- mirror of polished metal in a telescope. [latin, = mirror] SPEEDWAY
n. - a motor-cycle racing. B arena for this.
- us road or track for fast traffic. SPELLING
n. - way a word is spelt.
- ability to spell. SPHAGNUM
n. (pl. -na) (in full sphagnum moss) moss growing in bogs, used as packing etc. [greek sphagnos]
n. Spherelike but not perfectly spherical body. spheroidal adj.
n. Passage for surplus water from a dam.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
When a giraffe"s baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.