What’s the definition of a pessimist? A pessimist is a well-informed optimist.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: S
Found: 3438 results
partner n. Partner not sharing in the actual work of a firm.
- policeman n. Ramp etc. In the road to make traffic slow down.
- sickness n. Tropical disease causing extreme lethargy.
adj. - of slender design.
- (of a drink) not fattening.
n. - knot that can be undone by a pull.
- running knot.
n. Act or an instance of slipping.
adj. - difficult to grasp, stand on, etc. Because smooth or wet.
- unreliable, unscrupulous. slipperiness n. [old english]
- slope n. Course leading eventually to disaster.
n. Road for entering or leaving a motorway etc.
adj. Careless, slovenly.
adj. Lazy. slothfully adv.
—adj. Careless and untidy; unmethodical. —adv. In a slovenly manner. slovenliness n.
n. Action of slowing down.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Monarch butterflies are poisonous.