Little Jimmy was staring at a dog in the park whilst the dog was licking himself in inappropriate parts and said to his dad, "I wish I could do that."
Jimmy"s dad looked down at Jimmy and said, "Maybe if you ask the dog nicely, he might let you!!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Room used to display goods for sale.
n. - fragments of an exploded bomb etc.
- shell containing pieces of metal etc., timed to burst short of impact. [shrapnel, name of the inventor of the shell] SHUTDOWN
n. Closure of a factory etc.
—adj. - sounded with a hiss.
- hissing. —n. Sibilant letter or sound. sibilance n. Sibilancy n. [latin] SICKNESS
n. - being ill; disease.
- vomiting or a tendency to vomit. SIDEDOOR
n. - door at the side of a building.
- indirect means of access. SIDEDRUM
n. Small double-headed drum.
n. Colloq. Friend, associate; henchman.
n. - work etc. Done in addition to one's main activity.
- (usu. In pl.) A line bounding the side of a hockey-pitch etc. B space next to these where spectators etc. Sit. on the sidelines not directly concerned. SIDELONG
—adj. (esp. Of a glance) oblique. —adv. Obliquely.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches live about 75 years and can reproduce for 50 years.