Little Jimmy was staring at a dog in the park whilst the dog was licking himself in inappropriate parts and said to his dad, "I wish I could do that."
Jimmy"s dad looked down at Jimmy and said, "Maybe if you ask the dog nicely, he might let you!!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. Sephardim) jew of spanish or portuguese descent. sephardic adj. [hebrew, = spaniard]
—adj. - sevenfold, having seven parts.
- being seven times as many or as much. —n. Sevenfold number or amount. [latin septem seven] SEQUENCE
n. - succession.
- order of succession. - set of things belonging next to one another; unbroken series. - part of a film dealing with one scene or topic. [latin: related to *sequel] SERAGLIO
n. (pl. -s) 1 harem.
- hist. Turkish palace. [italian serraglio from turkish] SERENADE
—n. - piece of music performed at night, esp. Beneath a lover's window.
- orchestral suite for a small ensemble. —v. (-ding) perform a serenade to. serenader n. [italian: related to *serene] SERGEANT
n. - non-commissioned army or raf officer next below warrant-officer.
- police officer below inspector. [french sergent from latin serviens -ent- servant] SERJEANT
n. (in full serjeant-at-law, pl. Serjeants-at-law) hist. Barrister of the highest rank. [var. Of *sergeant]
adj. With a sawlike edge. serration n. [latin serra saw]
n. Archaic servant, attendant. [latin: related to *serve]
n. System of, or drainage by, sewers.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches can run faster than horses.