One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -ies) 1 secure condition or feeling.
- thing that guards or guarantees. - a safety against espionage, theft, etc. B organization for ensuring this. - thing deposited as a guarantee of an undertaking or loan, to be forfeited in case of default. - (often in pl.) Document as evidence of a loan, certificate of stock, bonds, etc. - risk n. Person or thing that threatens security. SEDATION
n. Act of calming, esp. By sedatives. [latin: related to *sedate]
—n. Calming drug or influence. —adj. Calming, soothing. [medieval latin: related to *sedate]
n. - grounds; dregs.
- matter deposited on the land by water or wind. sedimentary adj. Sedimentation n. [latin sedeo sit] SEDITION
n. Conduct or speech inciting to rebellion. seditious adj. [latin seditio]
adj. Persevering, diligent, painstaking. sedulity n. Sedulously adv. [latin sedulus zealous]
n. Young plant raised from seed rather than from a cutting etc.
n. Dealer in seeds.
n. Feudal lord. seigneurial adj. [french from latin senior *senior]
n. - person who selects, esp. A team.
- device in a vehicle, machinery, etc. That selects the required gear etc.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.