A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child’s artwork.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what her drawing was.
The girl replied, "I’m drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
stick n. Short cane carried by a military officer.
- —v. Walk or behave arrogantly. —n. Swaggering gait or manner. [from *swag] SWAHILI
n. (pl. Same) 1 member of a bantu people of zanzibar and adjacent coasts.
- their language. [arabic] SWALLOW
—v. - cause or allow (food etc.) To pass down the throat.
- perform the muscular movement required to do this. - accept meekly or credulously. - repress (a feeling etc.) (swallow one's pride). - articulate (words etc.) Indistinctly. - (often foll. By up) engulf or absorb; exhaust. —n. - act of swallowing. - amount swallowed. [old english] - n. Migratory swift-flying bird with a forked tail. [old english] SWARTHY
adj. (-ier, -iest) dark, dark-complexioned. [obsolete swarty from swart black, from old english]
n. Jersey or pullover.
—adj. Of sweden, its people, or language. —n. Language of sweden.
n. - person who cleans by sweeping.
- manual device for sweeping carpets etc. - football defensive player positioned close to the goalkeeper. SWEETEN
v. - make or become sweet or sweeter.
- make agreeable or less painful. sweetening n. SWEETIE
n. Colloq. - = *sweet 1.
- sweetheart. SWELTER
—v. Be uncomfortably hot. —n. Sweltering condition. [old english]
- —v. Be uncomfortably hot. —n. Sweltering condition. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Cholesterol is a vitamin for insects.