An elementary school teacher sends this note to all parents on the first day of school.
"If you promise not to believe everything your child says happens at school, I will promise not to believe everything your child says happens at home.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adv. (also skywards) towards the sky. —adj. Moving skyward.
v. Make or become slack. slacken off = slack off (see *slack1).
—n. - false and damaging utterance about a person.
- uttering of this. —v. Utter slander about. slanderous adj. [french esclandre: related to *scandal] SLAVERY
n. - condition of a slave.
- drudgery. - practice of having slaves. SLAVISH
adj. - like slaves.
- without originality. slavishly adv. SLEEPER
n. - person or animal that sleeps.
- horizontal beam supporting a railway track. - a sleeping-car. B berth in this. - ring or stud worn in a pierced ear to keep the hole open. SLEIGHT
of hand n. Dexterity, esp. In conjuring. [old norse: related to *sly]
adj. (-er, -est) 1 a of small girth or breadth. B gracefully thin.
- relatively small, scanty, inadequate. [origin unknown] SLIDING
scale n. Scale of fees, taxes, wages, etc., that varies according to some other factor.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.