- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: S
Found: 3438 results
n. Pay given during sick-leave.
n. Passenger compartment attached to the side of a motor cycle.
n. Si unit of conductance, equal to one reciprocal ohm. [von siemens, name of an engineer]
adj. - not blind.
- (in comb.) Having specified vision (long-sighted).
adj. Attractive to look at.
v. (-ies, -ied) 1 be a sign or indication of.
- mean; symbolize.
- make known.
- be of importance; matter. signification n. [latin: related to *sign]
n. Title used of or to an italian-speaking esp. Married woman.
—n. - absence of sound.
- abstinence from speech or noise.
- avoidance of mentioning a thing, betraying a secret, etc. —v. (-cing) make silent, esp. By force or superior argument. in silence without speech or other sound. [latin: related to *silent]
chip n. Silicon microchip.
- n. Chem. Non-metallic element occurring widely in silica and silicates.
adj. - like silver in colour or appearance.
- having a clear gentle ringing sound.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.