- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Outlying district of a city. [latin urbs city]
n. - pedestrian tunnel beneath a road etc.
- esp. Us underground railway. SUCCOR
(brit. Succour) —n. Aid, esp. In time of need. —v. Give succour to. [latin succurro run to help]
n. - a gullible person. B (foll. By for) person susceptible to.
- a rubber cup etc. Adhering by suction. B similar organ of an organism. - shoot springing from a root or stem below ground. SUCKLE
v. (-ling) 1 feed (young) from the breast or udder.
- feed by sucking the breast etc. SUDDEN
adj. Done or occurring unexpectedly or abruptly. all of a sudden suddenly. suddenly adv. Suddenness n. [latin subitaneus]
- death n. Colloq. Decision in a tied game etc. Dependent on one move, card, etc. - infant death syndrome n. = *cot-death. SUFFER
v. - undergo pain, grief, damage, etc.
- undergo, experience, or be subjected to (pain, loss, grief, defeat, change, etc.). - tolerate (does not suffer fools gladly). - (usu. Foll. By to + infin.) Archaic allow. sufferer n. [latin suffero] SUFFIX
—n. Letter(s) added at the end of a word to form a derivative. —v. Append, esp. As a suffix. [latin figo fix- fasten]
adj. - containing or like sugar.
- excessively sweet or esp. Sentimental. sugariness n. SUITOR
n. - man wooing a woman.
- plaintiff or petitioner in a lawsuit. [anglo-french from latin]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hedgehog"s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.