When the new patient was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session,
"I’m not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."
"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, I created the Heavens and the Earth…"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-ies, -ied) occupy again. reoccupation n.
v. - give a new direction or outlook to (ideas, a person, etc.).
- help (a person) find his or her bearings again. - (refl., often foll. By to) adjust oneself to or come to terms with something. REPARTEE
n. - practice or skill of making witty retorts.
- conversation characterized by such retorts. [french repartie from repartir reply promptly: related to *part] REPEATER
n. - person or thing that repeats.
- firearm which fires several shots without reloading. - watch or clock which repeats its last strike when required. - device for the re-transmission of an electrical message. REPHRASE
v. (-sing) express differently.
speech n. Speaker's words with the person, tense, etc. Adapted, e.g. He said that he would go.
n. Person employed to report news etc. For the media.
—v. (-ving) 1 remit or postpone the execution of (a condemned person).
- give respite to. —n. - a reprieving or being reprieved. B warrant for this. - respite. [repry from french reprendre -pris take back] REPRISAL
n. Act of retaliation. [medieval latin: related to *reprehend]
—v. Express disapproval to (a person or oneself) for a fault. —n. - rebuke or censure.
- (often foll. By to) thing that brings disgrace or discredit. - state of disgrace or discredit. above (or beyond) reproach perfect, blameless. [french reprochier]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar Bears trying to blend in with the ice will sometimes cover up their black nose with their paws.