Little Johnny and his family lived in the country, and as a result seldom had guests. He was eager to help his mother after his father appeared with two dinner guests from the office. When the dinner was nearly over, Little Johnny went to the kitchen and proudly carried in the first piece of apple pie, giving it to his father who passed it to a guest.
Little Johnny came in with a second piece of pie and gave it to his father, who again gave it to a guest.
This was too much for Little Johnny, who said, "It"s no use, Dad. The pieces are all the same size."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - belief in a superhuman controlling power, esp. In a personal god or gods entitled to obedience and worship.
- expression of this in worship. - particular system of faith and worship. - life under monastic vows. - thing that one is devoted to. [latin religio bond] RELOCATE
v. (-ting) 1 locate in a new place.
- move to a new place (esp. To live or work). relocation n. REMEDIAL
adj. - affording or intended as a remedy.
- (of teaching etc.) For slow or disadvantaged pupils. [latin: related to *remedy] REMEMBER
v. - (often foll. By to + infin. Or that + clause) keep in the memory; not forget.
- (also absol.) Bring back into one's thoughts. - think of or acknowledge (a person), esp. In making a gift etc. - (foll. By to) convey greetings from (one person) to (another) (remember me to john). [latin: related to *memory] REMINDER
n. - thing that reminds, esp. A repeat letter or bill.
- (often foll. By of) memento. RENEGADE
n. Person who deserts a party or principles. [medieval latin: related to *renege]
v. (-cing) 1 consent formally to abandon (a claim, right, etc.).
- repudiate; refuse to recognize any longer. - decline further association or disclaim relationship with. [latin nuntio announce] RENOVATE
v. (-ting) restore to good condition; repair. renovation n. Renovator n. [latin novus new]
adj. Famous, celebrated.
v. Change the number or numbers given or allocated to.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camel"s milk does not curdle.