Little Jimmy was staring at a dog in the park whilst the dog was licking himself in inappropriate parts and said to his dad, "I wish I could do that."
Jimmy"s dad looked down at Jimmy and said, "Maybe if you ask the dog nicely, he might let you!!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - belief in a superhuman controlling power, esp. In a personal god or gods entitled to obedience and worship.
- expression of this in worship. - particular system of faith and worship. - life under monastic vows. - thing that one is devoted to. [latin religio bond] RELOCATE
v. (-ting) 1 locate in a new place.
- move to a new place (esp. To live or work). relocation n. REMEDIAL
adj. - affording or intended as a remedy.
- (of teaching etc.) For slow or disadvantaged pupils. [latin: related to *remedy] REMEMBER
v. - (often foll. By to + infin. Or that + clause) keep in the memory; not forget.
- (also absol.) Bring back into one's thoughts. - think of or acknowledge (a person), esp. In making a gift etc. - (foll. By to) convey greetings from (one person) to (another) (remember me to john). [latin: related to *memory] REMINDER
n. - thing that reminds, esp. A repeat letter or bill.
- (often foll. By of) memento. RENEGADE
n. Person who deserts a party or principles. [medieval latin: related to *renege]
v. (-cing) 1 consent formally to abandon (a claim, right, etc.).
- repudiate; refuse to recognize any longer. - decline further association or disclaim relationship with. [latin nuntio announce] RENOVATE
v. (-ting) restore to good condition; repair. renovation n. Renovator n. [latin novus new]
adj. Famous, celebrated.
v. Change the number or numbers given or allocated to.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A South African monkey was once awarded a medal and promoted to the rank of corporal during World War I.