Upon waking, a woman said to her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a necklace of pearls. What do you think it means?"
The man smiled and kissed his wife. "Youll know tonight," he softly whispered.
That evening, the man came home with a small package which he gave to his wife. She jumped up and embraced him, and then settled on the couch to slowly and delicately unwrap the package.
It contained a book entitled, "The Meaning of Dreams".
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—n. - slope, esp. Joining two levels of ground, floor, etc.
- movable stairs for entering or leaving an aircraft. - transverse ridge in a road making vehicles slow down. —v. - furnish or build with a ramp. - a assume a threatening posture. B (often foll. By about) storm, rage. [french ramper crawl] RAND
n. Chief monetary unit of south africa. [the rand, gold-field district near johannesburg]
past of *ring2.
var. Of *ranee.
and file n. (usu. Treated as pl.) Ordinary members of an organization.
- —n. - a position in a hierarchy, grade of advancement. B distinct social class; grade of dignity or achievement. C high social position. D place in a scale. - row or line. - single line of soldiers drawn up abreast. - place where taxis await customers. - order, array. —v. - have a rank or place. - classify, give a certain grade to. - arrange (esp. Soldiers) in rank. close ranks maintain solidarity. The ranks common soldiers. [french ranc] - adj. - luxuriant, coarse; choked with or apt to produce weeds or excessive foliage. - a foul-smelling. B loathsome, corrupt. - flagrant, virulent, gross, complete (rank outsider). [old english] RANT
—v. Speak loudly, bombastically, violently, or theatrically. —n. Piece of ranting. rant and rave express anger noisily and forcefully. [dutch]
abbr. Royal army ordnance corps.
—n. - a act of forcing a woman or girl to have sexual intercourse against her will. B forcible sodomy.
- (often foll. By of) violent assault or plunder, forcible interference. —v. (-ping) commit rape on. [latin rapio seize] - n. Plant grown as fodder, and for its seed from which oil is extracted. [latin rapum, rapa turnip] RAPT
adj. - fully absorbed or intent, enraptured.
- carried away with feeling or lofty thought. [latin raptus: related to *rape1] RARE
earth n. Lanthanide element.
- adj. (rarer, rarest) 1 seldom done, found, or occurring; uncommon, unusual. - exceptionally good. - of less than the usual density. rareness n. [latin rarus] - adj. (rarer, rarest) (of meat) cooked so that the inside is still red and juicy; underdone. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 years of age. Its name was Fred.