What is the longest word in the English language? «Smiles». Because there is a mile between its first and last letters!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
v. - cover again.
- provide (a chair etc.) With a new cover.
- v. - regain possession, use, or control of.
- return to health, consciousness, or to a normal state or position.
- obtain or secure by legal process.
- retrieve or make up for (a loss, setback, etc.).
- refl. Regain composure, consciousness, or control of one's limbs.
- retrieve (reusable substances) from waste. recoverable adj. [latin: related to *recuperate]
v. Cross again.
—n. - newly enlisted serviceman or servicewoman.
- new member of a society etc.
- beginner. —v. - enlist (a person) as a recruit.
- form (an army etc.) By enlisting recruits.
- get or seek recruits.
- replenish or reinvigorate (numbers, strength, etc.). recruitment n. [french dial. Recrute: related to *crew1]
v. (-ies, -ied) 1 adjust or make right.
- purify or refine, esp. By repeated distillation.
- convert (alternating current) to direct current. rectifiable adj. Rectification n. Rectifier n. [latin rectus straight, right]
n. (pl. -ies) rector's house. [french or medieval latin: related to *rector]
v. (-ling) convert (waste) to reusable material. recyclable adj.
n. Hist. British soldier.
n. Person with red hair.
n. Us often derog. Politically conservative working-class white in the southern us.
n. Mil. Outwork or fieldwork without flanking defences. [french redoute: related to *reduce]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.