Did you hear about the kid who was pulled over for speeding?
The cop got out of his car and the young man rolled down his window.
"I’ve been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
The guy replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - person who rambles.
- straggling or spreading rose. RAMEKIN
n. - small dish for baking and serving an individual portion of food.
- food served in this. [french ramequin] RAMPAGE
—v. (-ging) 1 (often foll. By about) rush wildly or violently about.
- rage, storm. —n. Wild or violent behaviour. on the rampage rampaging. [perhaps from *ramp] RAMPANT
adj. - unchecked, flourishing excessively.
- rank, luxuriant. - (placed after the noun) heraldry (of an animal) standing on its left hind foot with its forepaws in the air (lion rampant). - violent, fanatical. rampancy n. [french: related to *ramp] RAMPART
n. - a defensive wall with a broad top and usu. A stone parapet. B walkway on top of this.
- defence, protection. [french remparer fortify] RANCOUR
n. (us rancor) inveterate bitterness, malignant hate. rancorous adj. [latin rancor: related to *rancid]
v. - pillage or plunder (a house, country, etc.).
- thoroughly search. [old norse rannsaka from rann house, -saka seek] RAPPORT
n. Relationship or communication, esp. When useful and harmonious. [latin porto carry]
n. - ecstatic delight.
- (in pl.) Great pleasure or enthusiasm or the expression of it. rapturous adj. [french or medieval latin: related to *rape1] RAREBIT
n. = *welsh rabbit. [from *rare1]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar Bears trying to blend in with the ice will sometimes cover up their black nose with their paws.