A small child met his new teacher for the first time.
“Are you good?” asked the teacher.
“I am the sort of boy my mummy tells me not to play with.”
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
cube n. Cube-shaped puzzle in which composite faces must be restored to single colours by rotation. [rubik, name of its inventor]
n. - heading or passage in red or special lettering.
- explanatory words.
- established custom or rule.
- direction for the conduct of divine service in a liturgical book. [latin ruber red]
n. Esp. Us informal row, commotion. [perhaps from *ruction or *rumpus]
n. Flat piece hinged vertically to the stern of a ship or on the tailplane of an aircraft etc., for steering. rudderless adj. [old english]
adj. Genuinely or humorously sorrowful. ruefully adv. Ruefulness n. [from *rue1]
—v. (-ling) 1 a disturb the smoothness or tranquillity of. B undergo this.
- gather (lace etc.) Into a ruffle.
- (often foll. By up) (of a bird) erect (its feathers) in anger, display, etc. —n. Frill of lace etc., esp. Round the wrist or neck. [origin unknown]
adj. (esp. Of animals) reddish-brown. [latin rufus]
adj. - (esp. Of ground) rough, uneven.
- (of features) wrinkled, furrowed, irregular.
- a unpolished; lacking refinement (rugged grandeur). B harsh in sound.
- robust, hardy. ruggedly adv. Ruggedness n. [probably scandinavian]
n. Colloq. Rugby.
n. Authoritative pronouncement.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Giraffes are the only animals born with horns. Both males and females are born with bony knobs on the forehead.