- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
adj. Having ribs or riblike markings.
development n. Building of houses one house deep along a road leading out of a town or village.
- n. - a narrow strip or band of fabric, used esp. For trimming or decoration. B material in this form.
- ribbon worn to indicate some honour or membership of a sports team etc.
- long narrow strip of anything (typewriter ribbon).
- (in pl.) Ragged strips (torn to ribbons). [var. Of *riband]
n.pl. Abundant means; valuable possessions. [french richeise: related to *rich]
adv. - in a rich way.
- fully, thoroughly (richly deserves success).
n. (also rickrack) zigzag braided trimming for garments. [from *rack1]
past part. Of *ride.
—n. - verbal puzzle or test, often with a trick answer.
- puzzling fact, thing, or person. —v. (-ling) speak in riddles. [old english: related to *read]
- —v. (-ling) (usu. Foll. By with) 1 make many holes in, esp. With gunshot.
- (in passive) fill; permeate (riddled with errors).
- pass through a riddle. —n. Coarse sieve. [old english]
n. Sport or pastime of travelling on horseback.
- n. Hist. Former administrative division (east, north, west riding) of yorkshire. [old english from old norse, = third part]
—v. (-ling) 1 (often foll. By through) leaf quickly through (pages).
- a turn (pages) in quick succession. B shuffle (playing-cards), esp. By flexing and combining the two halves of a pack. —n. - act of riffling.
- us a shallow disturbed part of a stream. B patch of waves or ripples. [perhaps var. Of *ruffle]
n. - worker on an oil rig.
- person who rigs or who arranges rigging.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.