- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
abbr. May he, she, or they rest in peace. [latin requiesca(n)t in pace]
- —v. (-pp-) 1 tear or cut (a thing) quickly or forcibly away or apart (ripped out the lining).
- a make (a hole etc.) By ripping. B make a long tear or cut in.
- come violently apart; split.
- rush along. —n. - long tear or cut.
- act of ripping. let rip colloq. - (allow to) proceed or act without restraint or interference.
- speak violently. Rip into colloq. Attack (a person) verbally. Rip off colloq. - swindle.
- steal. [origin unknown]
- n. Stretch of rough water caused by meeting currents. [origin uncertain]
- n. - dissolute person; rascal.
- worthless horse. [origin uncertain]
Abbr. Mus. Ritardando.
abbr. Royal military academy.
abbr. Ribonucleic acid.
v. (-bb-) (often foll. By of) 1 (also absol.) Take unlawfully from, esp. By force or threat (robbed the safe; robbed her of her jewels).
- deprive of what is due or normal (robbed of sleep). robber n. [french rob(b)er from germanic]
n. Gigantic bird of eastern legend. [spanish from arabic]
n. - slender straight cylindrical bar or stick.
- a cane for flogging. B (prec. By the) use of this.
- = *fishing-rod.
- hist. (as a measure) perch or square perch (see *perch1). make a rod for one's own back make trouble for oneself. [old english]
n. - (also hard roe) mass of eggs in a female fish's ovary.
- (also soft roe) milt of a male fish. [low german or dutch]
- n. (pl. Same or -s) (also roe-deer) small kind of deer. [old english]
Abbr. Roman (type).
- n. Computing read-only memory. [abbreviation]
—v. (-tt-) 1 (of animal or vegetable matter) lose its original form by the chemical action of bacteria, fungi, etc.; decay.
- gradually perish or waste away (left to rot in prison).
- cause to rot, make rotten. —n. - rotting; decay.
- slang nonsense (talks rot).
- decline in standards etc. (rot set in). —int. Expressing incredulity or ridicule. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A jellyfish is 95 percent water.