- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
past of *run.
—n. - smart slight blow.
- knock, sharp tapping sound.
- slang blame, punishment.
- a rhythmic monologue recited to music. B (in full rap music) style of rock music with words recited. —v. (-pp-) 1 strike smartly.
- knock; make a sharp tapping sound.
- criticize adversely.
- perform a rap. take the rap suffer the consequences. rapper n. [probably imitative]
- n. Small amount, the least bit (don't care a rap). [irish ropaire counterfeit coin]
race n. Colloq. Fiercely competitive struggle for position, power, etc.
- —n. - a rodent like a large mouse. B similar rodent (muskrat; water-rat).
- colloq. Unpleasant or treacherous person.
- (in pl.) Slang exclamation of annoyance etc. —v. (-tt-) 1 hunt or kill rats.
- (also foll. By on) inform (on); desert, betray. [old english]
adj. - uncooked.
- in the natural state; not processed or manufactured.
- inexperienced, untrained.
- a stripped of skin; with the flesh exposed, unhealed. B sensitive to the touch from being so exposed.
- (of the atmosphere, day, etc.) Cold and damp.
- crude in artistic quality; lacking finish.
- (of the edge of cloth) without hem or selvage. in the raw 1 in its natural state without mitigation (life in the raw).
- deal n. Harsh or unfair treatment.
- material n. Material from which manufactured goods are made.
n. - single line or narrow beam of light from a small or distant source.
- straight line in which radiation travels to a given point.
- (in pl.) Radiation of a specified type (x-rays).
- trace or beginning of an enlightening or cheering influence (ray of hope).
- any of a set of radiating lines, parts, or things.
- marginal floret of a composite flower, e.g. A daisy. [latin *radius]
- n. Large edible marine fish with a flat body and a long slender tail. [latin raia]
- n. (also re) mus. Second note of a major scale. [latin resonare, word arbitrarily taken]
n. Colloq. Recreation ground. [abbreviation]
admiral n. Butterfly with red bands.
- card n. Football card shown by the referee to a player being sent off.
- carpet n. Privileged treatment of an eminent visitor.
- cell n. (also red corpuscle) erythrocyte.
- crescent n. Equivalent of the red cross in muslim countries.
- cross n. International organization bringing relief to victims of war or disaster.
- flag n. - symbol of socialist revolution.
- warning of danger.
- hat n. - cardinal's hat.
- symbol of a cardinal's office.
- herring n. Misleading clue; distraction.
- indian n. Offens. American indian.
- lead n. Red form of lead oxide used as a pigment.
- light n. - signal to stop on a road, railway, etc.
- meat n. Meat that is red when raw (e.g. Beef or lamb).
- pepper n. - cayenne pepper.
- ripe red fruit of the capsicum plant.
- rag n. Something that excites a person's rage.
- rose n. Emblem of lancashire or the lancastrians.
- squirrel n. Native british squirrel with reddish fur.
- tape n. Excessive bureaucracy or formality, esp. In public business.
- —adj. (redder, reddest) 1 of the colour ranging from that of blood to deep pink or orange.
- flushed in the face with shame, anger, etc.
- (of the eyes) bloodshot or red-rimmed.
- (of the hair) reddish-brown, tawny.
- having to do with bloodshed, burning, violence, or revolution.
- colloq. Communist or socialist.
- (red) hist. Russian, soviet. —n. - red colour or pigment.
- red clothes or material.
- colloq. Communist or socialist. in the red in debt or deficit. reddish adj. Redness n. [old english]
n. Colloq. Referee in sports. [abbreviation]
- n. Commerce reference. [abbreviation]
n. Colloq. = *registration mark. [abbreviation]
abbr. Rapid eye movement.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 years of age. Its name was Fred.