A wife sending a short message to her husband:
It was just said on the news that they found a hideous corpse with a hollow head, a cigar among ugly rotten teeth and a bottle of liquor in his hand. I"m worried about you! Please, give me a ring...
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) change fundamentally.
n. - switchback at a fair etc.
- (attrib.) (of emotions etc.) Uncontrollable, unstable. ROUGHANDREADY
adj. Crude but effective; not over-particular.
n. Artificial metallic element. [rutherford, name of a physicist]
n. Telephony using radio. radio-telephone n.
n. - act of recapitulating.
- mus. Part of a movement in which themes are restated. [latin: related to *recapitulate] RECONNAISSANCE
n. - survey of a region, esp. To locate an enemy or ascertain strategic features.
- preliminary survey. [french: related to *reconnoitre] RECORDBREAKING
attrib. Adj. That breaks a record.
n. - representing or being represented.
- thing that represents another. - (esp. In pl.) Statement made of allegations or opinions. REPRESENTATIVE
—adj. - typical of a class.
- containing typical specimens of all or many classes (representative sample). - a consisting of elected deputies etc. B based on representation by these (representative government). - (foll. By of) serving as a portrayal or symbol of. —n. - (foll. By of) sample, specimen, or typical embodiment of. - a agent of a person or society. B commercial traveller. - delegate; substitute. - deputy etc. In a representative assembly. [french or medieval latin: related to *represent1]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Monarch butterflies are poisonous.