- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
n. Spontaneous disintegration of atomic nuclei, with the emission of usu. Penetrating radiation or particles.
n. Resumption of harmonious relations, esp. Between states. [french: related to *approach]
n. Raspberry plant.
n. Rebirth of a soul in a new body. reincarnate v. (-ting). Reincarnate adj.
n. - reinforcing or being reinforced.
- thing that reinforces.
- (in pl.) Reinforcing personnel or equipment etc.
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) nationalize again (an originally nationalized and more recently privatized industry etc.). renationalization n.
n. Looking back into the past.
—adj. - looking back on or dealing with the past.
- (of a statute etc.) Applying to the past as well as the future. —n. Exhibition, recital, etc. Showing an artist's development over his or her lifetime. retrospectively adv.
—adj. - involving great and often violent change.
- of or causing political revolution. —n. (pl. -ies) instigator or supporter of political revolution.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hedgehog"s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.