Tom had won a toy at a raffle. He called his kids together to ask which one should have the present.
“Who is the most obedient?” he asked. “Who never talks back to mother? Who does everything she says?”
Five small voices answered in unison. “Okay, dad, you get the toy.”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Cabinet or room in which food etc. Is kept cold.
mark n. (also registration number) combination of letters and numbers identifying a vehicle etc.
- n. Registering or being registered. [french or medieval latin: related to *register] REHABILITATE
v. (-ting) 1 restore to effectiveness or normal life by training etc., esp. After imprisonment or illness.
- restore to former privileges or reputation or a proper condition. rehabilitation n. [medieval latin: related to *re-, *ability] RELATIONSHIP
n. - state or instance of being related.
- a connection or association (good working relationship). B colloq. Emotional (esp. Sexual) association between two people. REMINISCENCE
n. - remembering things past.
- (in pl.) Collection in literary form of incidents and experiences remembered. [latin reminiscor remember] RENUNCIATION
n. - renouncing or giving up.
- self-denial. REPERCUSSION
n. - indirect effect or reaction following an event or act.
- recoil after impact. - echo. [latin: related to *re-] REPRODUCTION
n. - reproducing or being reproduced, esp. The production of further members of the same species.
- copy of a work of art. - (attrib.) (of furniture etc.) Imitating an earlier style. - quality of reproduced sound. reproductive adj. RESPECTIVELY
adv. For each separately or in turn, and in the order mentioned (she and i gave £10 and £1 respectively).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Swans and Ducks are the only birds with penises.