Doctor: You"re in good health. You"ll live to be eighty.
Patient: But, doctor, I am 80 right now.
Doctor: See, what did I tell you.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
adj. - regarding things as they are; following a policy of realism.
- based on facts rather than ideals. realistically adv.
v. (-ting) 1 restore to life.
- restore to activity or liveliness. reanimation n.
v. Appoint to a position previously held. reappointment n.
action n. - engagement undertaken by a rearguard.
- defensive stand or struggle, esp. When losing.
- n. Body of troops detached to protect the rear, esp. In retreats. [french rereguarde]
v. (-ging) arrange again in a different way. rearrangement n.
n. Open resistance to authority, esp. Organized armed resistance to an established government. [latin: related to *rebel]
—v. (-ring) 1 capture again; recover by capture.
- re-experience (a past emotion etc.). —n. Act of recapturing.
n. - receiving or being received.
- way in which a person or thing is received (cool reception).
- social occasion for receiving guests, esp. After a wedding.
- place where guests or clients etc. Report on arrival at a hotel, office, etc.
- a receiving of broadcast signals. B quality of this. [latin: related to *receive]
- room n. Room for receiving guests, clients, etc.
adj. Able or quick to receive impressions or ideas. receptively adv. Receptiveness n. Receptivity n. [french or medieval latin: related to *receive]
n. - temporary decline in economic activity or prosperity.
- receding or withdrawal from a place or point. [latin: related to *recess]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Only female mosquitoes bite.