Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - regarding things as they are; following a policy of realism.
- based on facts rather than ideals. realistically adv. REANIMATE
v. (-ting) 1 restore to life.
- restore to activity or liveliness. reanimation n. REAPPOINT
v. Appoint to a position previously held. reappointment n.
action n. - engagement undertaken by a rearguard.
- defensive stand or struggle, esp. When losing. - n. Body of troops detached to protect the rear, esp. In retreats. [french rereguarde] REARRANGE
v. (-ging) arrange again in a different way. rearrangement n.
n. Open resistance to authority, esp. Organized armed resistance to an established government. [latin: related to *rebel]
—v. (-ring) 1 capture again; recover by capture.
- re-experience (a past emotion etc.). —n. Act of recapturing. RECEPTION
n. - receiving or being received.
- way in which a person or thing is received (cool reception). - social occasion for receiving guests, esp. After a wedding. - place where guests or clients etc. Report on arrival at a hotel, office, etc. - a receiving of broadcast signals. B quality of this. [latin: related to *receive] - room n. Room for receiving guests, clients, etc. RECEPTIVE
adj. Able or quick to receive impressions or ideas. receptively adv. Receptiveness n. Receptivity n. [french or medieval latin: related to *receive]
n. - temporary decline in economic activity or prosperity.
- receding or withdrawal from a place or point. [latin: related to *recess]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".