In a psychiatrist’s waiting room two patients are having a conversation.
One says to the other, "Why are you here?"
The second answers, "I’m Napoleon, so the doctor told me to come here."
The first is curious and asks, "How do you know that you’re Napoleon?"
The second responds, "God told me I was."
At this point, a patient on the other side of the room shouts, "NO I DIDN’T!"
—n. (pl. -ies) (also roly-poly pudding) pudding made of a rolled strip of suet pastry covered with jam etc. And boiled or baked. —adj. Podgy, plump. [probably *roll]
(also rumanian) —n. - a native or national of romania. B person of romanian descent.
- language of romania. —adj. Of romania, its people, or language.
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) 1 make roman or roman catholic in character.
- put into the roman alphabet or roman type. romanization n.
—adj. - of, characterized by, or suggestive of romance (romantic picture).
- inclined towards or suggestive of romance in love (romantic evening; romantic words).
- (of a person) imaginative, visionary, idealistic.
- a (of style in art, music, etc.) Concerned more with feeling and emotion than with form and aesthetic qualities. B (also romantic) of the 18th–19th-c. Romantic movement or style in the european arts.