- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
adj. Feeling or showing reverence. reverently adv. [latin: related to *revere]
n. - revising or being revised.
- revised edition or form. [latin: related to *revise]
v. (-ies, -ied) restore to animation, vigour, or life. revivification n. [latin: related to *vivify]
n. Pistol with revolving chambers enabling several shots to be fired without reloading.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 enthusiastic or extravagant speech or composition.
- piece of music in one movement, often based on national, folk, or popular melodies. rhapsodic adj. [greek rhapto stitch: related to *ode]
n. Instrument used to control an electric current by varying the resistance. [greek rheos stream]
n. - art of effective or persuasive speaking or writing.
- language designed to persuade or impress (esp. Seen as overblown and meaningless). [greek rhetor orator]
—adj. (also rhomboidal) like a rhombus. —n. Quadrilateral of which only the opposite sides and angles are equal. [greek: related to *rhombus]
n. Ribald talk or behaviour.
var. Of *ricrac.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Cholesterol is a vitamin for insects.