"I have good news and bad news," the defense lawyer says to his client.
"Whats the bad news?"
The lawyer says, "Your blood matches the DNA found at the murder scene."
"Dammit!" cries the client. "What"s the good news?"
"Well," the lawyer says, "Your cholesterol is down to 140."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - sharpened or tapering to a point.
- (of a remark etc.) Having point; cutting. - emphasized. pointedly adv. POINTER
n. - thing that points, e.g. The index hand of a gauge.
- rod for pointing to features on a chart etc. - colloq. Hint. - dog of a breed that on scenting game stands rigid looking towards it. - (in pl.) Two stars in the great bear in line with the pole star. POLEAXE
(us -ax) —n. - hist. = *battleaxe 1.
- butcher's axe. —v. (-xing) 1 hit or kill with a poleaxe. - (esp. As poleaxed adj.) Colloq. Dumbfound, overwhelm. [low german or dutch: related to *poll, *axe] POLECAT
n. - small brownish-black mammal of the weasel family.
- us skunk. [origin unknown] POLEMIC
—n. - forceful verbal or written controversy or argument.
- (in pl.) Art or practice of controversial discussion. —adj. (also polemical) involving dispute; controversial. polemicist n. [greek polemos war] POLITIC
—adj. - (of an action) judicious, expedient.
- (of a person) prudent, sagacious. - political (now only in body politic). —v. (-ck-) engage in politics. [greek: related to *polity] POLLACK
n. (also pollock) (pl. Same or -s) edible marine fish related to the cod. [origin unknown]
—n. - animal that has lost or cast its horns; ox, sheep, or goat of a hornless breed.
- tree whose branches have been cut back to encourage the dense growth of young branches. —v. Make (a tree) a pollard. [from *poll] POLLING
n. Registering or casting of votes.
var. Of *pollack.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.