A man was driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back seat.
The police stop him and say that he can’t drive around with the penguins in the car and should take them to the zoo.
The man agrees and drives off.
The next day the same man is driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back and again he is stopped by the same police officer who says, "Hey! I thought I told you to take those to the zoo."
The man replies, "I did. Today I’m taking them to the movies."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
holiday n. (also package tour) holiday (or tour) with travel, hotels, etc. At an inclusive price.
- —n. - a bundle of things packed. B parcel, box, etc., in which things are packed. - (in full package deal) set of proposals or items offered or agreed to as a whole. - computing piece of software suitable for a wide range of users. - colloq. = *package holiday. —v. (-ging) make up into or enclose in a package. packager n. PACKING
n. Material used to pack esp. Fragile articles.
n. Soft material used to pad or stuff.
n. - small field, esp. For keeping horses in.
- turf enclosure at a racecourse for horses or cars. [parrock, var. Of *park] PADLOCK
—n. Detachable lock hanging by a pivoted hook on the object fastened. —v. Secure with a padlock. [origin unknown]
n. - a brilliant spectacle, esp. An elaborate parade. B spectacular procession or play illustrating historical events. C tableau etc. On a fixed stage or moving vehicle.
- empty or specious show. [origin unknown] PAGEBOY
n. - = *page2 n. 2.
- woman's hairstyle with the hair bobbed and rolled under. PAINFUL
adj. - causing bodily or mental pain.
- (esp. Of part of the body) suffering pain. - causing trouble or difficulty; laborious (painful climb). painfully adv. PAINTED
lady n. Orange-red spotted butterfly.
n. Person who paints; artist or decorator.
- n. Rope attached to the bow of a boat for tying it to a quay etc. [origin unknown]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.