One night a father sent his kid to bed. Five minutes later the boy screamed, “Dad! Can you get me a glass of water!?!”
“No. You had your chance.”
A minute later the boy screamed, “Dad!! Can you get me a glass of water?”
“No. You had your chance. Next time you ask I’ll come up there and spank you.”
“Dad! When you come up to spank me can you bring me a glass of water?”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—n. Meeting for discussion (orig. Among n. American indians). —v. Hold a powwow. [algonquian]
—v. (-sing) 1 express warm approval or admiration of.
- glorify (god) in words. —n. Praising; commendation. [french preisier from latin pretium price] PRANCE
—v. (-cing) 1 (of a horse) raise the forelegs and spring from the hind legs.
- walk or behave in an elated or arrogant manner. —n. Prancing, prancing movement. [origin unknown] PRAYER
n. - a request or thanksgiving to god or an object of worship. B formula used in praying (the lord's prayer). C act of praying. D religious service consisting largely of prayers (morning prayer).
- entreaty to a person. [latin: related to *precarious] - n. Person who prays. PREACH
v. - (also absol.) Deliver (a sermon); proclaim or expound (the gospel etc.).
- give moral advice in an obtrusive way. - advocate or inculcate (a quality or practice etc.). preacher n. [latin praedico proclaim] PREAMP
n. = *preamplifier. [abbreviation]
—n. (pl. Same) summary, abstract. —v. (-cises; -cised; -cising) make a precis of. [french]
n. Colloq. Prefabricated building. [abbreviation]
v. (-rr-) 1 (often foll. By to, or to + infin.) Like better (prefers coffee to tea).
- submit (information, an accusation, etc.) For consideration. - promote or advance (a person). [latin praefero -lat-] PREFIX
—n. - verbal element placed at the beginning of a word to qualify its meaning (e.g. Ex-, non-).
- title before a name (e.g. Mr). —v. (often foll. By to) 1 add as an introduction. - join (a word or element) as a prefix.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Butterflies taste with their feet.