One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
crisp n. = *crisp.
- n. (pl. -es) 1 starchy plant tuber used for food. - plant bearing this. [spanish patata from taino batata] POTEEN
n. Ir. Illicit alcoholic spirit. [irish poitín diminutive of pota *pot1]
adj. - powerful; strong.
- (of a reason) cogent; forceful. - (of a male) capable of sexual erection or orgasm. potency n. [latin potens -ent-: related to *posse] POTHER
n. Literary noise, commotion, fuss. [origin unknown]
n. Dose of a liquid medicine, drug, poison, etc. [latin poto drink]
v. (us putter) 1 (often foll. By about, around) work or occupy oneself in a desultory manner.
- go slowly, dawdle, loiter (pottered up to the pub). [dial. Pote push] - n. Maker of ceramic vessels. [old english: related to *pot1] POUFFE
n. Large firm cushion used as a low seat or footstool. [french]
—v. (-cing) 1 spring or swoop, esp. As in capturing prey.
- (often foll. By on, upon) a make a sudden attack. B seize eagerly upon a remark etc. —n. Act of pouncing. [origin unknown] POUTER
n. A kind of pigeon that is able to inflate its crop.
blue adj. & n. (as adj. Often hyphenated) pale blue.
- —n. - mass of fine dry particles. - medicine or cosmetic in this form. - = *gunpowder. —v. - apply powder to. - (esp. As powdered adj.) Reduce to a fine powder (powdered milk). powdery adj. [latin pulvis -ver- dust]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.