A speeding motorist was caught by radar from a police helicopter in the sky.
An officer pulled him over and began to issue a traffic ticket.
"How did you know I was speeding?" the frustrated driver asked.
The police officer pointed somberly toward the sky.
"You mean," asked the motorist, "that even He is against me?"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - full of pores.
- letting through air, water, etc. porosity n. [latin: related to *pore1] PORTAL
n. Doorway or gate etc., esp. An elaborate one. [latin: related to *port4]
n. - person employed to carry luggage etc.
- dark beer brewed from charred or browned malt. [latin porto carry] - n. Gatekeeper or doorman, esp. Of a large building. [latin: related to *port4] PORTLY
adj. (-ier, -iest) corpulent; stout. [latin porto carry]
n. Person who behaves affectedly. [french poser *pose]
n. - colloq. = *opossum 1.
- austral. & nz colloq. Marsupial resembling an american opossum. play possum colloq. Pretend to be unconscious; feign ignorance. [abbreviation] POSTAL
adj. Of or by post. [french: related to *post2]
- code n. = *postcode. - order n. Money order issued by the post office. POSTER
n. - placard in a public place.
- large printed picture. - paint n. Gummy opaque paint. POTAGE
n. Thick soup. [french: related to *pot1]
n. An alkaline potassium compound. [dutch: related to *pot1, *ash1]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.