A speeding motorist was caught by radar from a police helicopter in the sky.
An officer pulled him over and began to issue a traffic ticket.
"How did you know I was speeding?" the frustrated driver asked.
The police officer pointed somberly toward the sky.
"You mean," asked the motorist, "that even He is against me?"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—n. - outing including an outdoor meal.
- meal eaten out of doors. - (usu. With neg.) Colloq. Something agreeable or easily accomplished etc. —v. (-ck-) take part in a picnic. [french pique-nique] PIDDLE
v. (-ling) 1 colloq. Urinate.
- (as piddling adj.) Colloq. Trivial; trifling. - (foll. By about, around) work or act in a trifling way. [origin unknown] PIDGIN
english n. Pidgin in which the chief language is english, used orig. Between chinese and europeans.
- n. Simplified language used between people not having a common language. [corruption of business] PIERCE
v. (-cing) 1 a (of a sharp instrument etc.) Penetrate. B (often foll. By with) make a hole in or through with a sharp-pointed instrument. C make (a hole etc.).
- (as piercing adj.) (of a glance, sound, light, pain, cold, etc.) Keen, sharp, or unpleasantly penetrating. - (often foll. By through, into) force a way through or into, penetrate. [french percer from latin pertundo bore through] PIFFLE
colloq. —n. Nonsense; empty speech. —v. (-ling) talk or act feebly; trifle. [imitative]
n. Bird of the dove family. [latin pipio -onis]
n. Young pig.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 pen for pigs.
- filthy house, room, etc. PILEUP
n. Colloq. Multiple crash of road vehicles.
v. (also absol.) Steal (objects), esp. In small quantities. [french pelfre]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.