A man was driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back seat.
The police stop him and say that he can’t drive around with the penguins in the car and should take them to the zoo.
The man agrees and drives off.
The next day the same man is driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back and again he is stopped by the same police officer who says, "Hey! I thought I told you to take those to the zoo."
The man replies, "I did. Today I’m taking them to the movies."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—n. - outing including an outdoor meal.
- meal eaten out of doors. - (usu. With neg.) Colloq. Something agreeable or easily accomplished etc. —v. (-ck-) take part in a picnic. [french pique-nique] PIDDLE
v. (-ling) 1 colloq. Urinate.
- (as piddling adj.) Colloq. Trivial; trifling. - (foll. By about, around) work or act in a trifling way. [origin unknown] PIDGIN
english n. Pidgin in which the chief language is english, used orig. Between chinese and europeans.
- n. Simplified language used between people not having a common language. [corruption of business] PIERCE
v. (-cing) 1 a (of a sharp instrument etc.) Penetrate. B (often foll. By with) make a hole in or through with a sharp-pointed instrument. C make (a hole etc.).
- (as piercing adj.) (of a glance, sound, light, pain, cold, etc.) Keen, sharp, or unpleasantly penetrating. - (often foll. By through, into) force a way through or into, penetrate. [french percer from latin pertundo bore through] PIFFLE
colloq. —n. Nonsense; empty speech. —v. (-ling) talk or act feebly; trifle. [imitative]
n. Bird of the dove family. [latin pipio -onis]
n. Young pig.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 pen for pigs.
- filthy house, room, etc. PILEUP
n. Colloq. Multiple crash of road vehicles.
v. (also absol.) Steal (objects), esp. In small quantities. [french pelfre]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee"s head and 2 larger ones in front.