A wife sending a short message to her husband:
It was just said on the news that they found a hideous corpse with a hollow head, a cigar among ugly rotten teeth and a bottle of liquor in his hand. I"m worried about you! Please, give me a ring...
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - refined petroleum used as a fuel in motor vehicles, aircraft, etc.
- (attrib.) Concerned with the supply of petrol (petrol pump). [latin: related to *petroleum] PEWTER
n. - grey alloy of tin, antimony, and copper.
- utensils made of this. [french peutre] PEYOTE
n. - mexican cactus.
- hallucinogenic drug prepared from this. [american spanish from nahuatl] PHENOL
n. - hydroxyl derivative of benzene.
- any hydroxyl derivative of an aromatic hydrocarbon. [french] PHLEGM
n. - thick viscous substance secreted by the mucous membranes of the respiratory passages, discharged by coughing.
- a calmness. B sluggishness. - hist. Phlegm regarded as one of the four bodily humours. [greek phlegma] PHLOEM
n. Tissue conducting sap in plants. [greek phloos bark]
comb. Form forming nouns denoting a specified fear or aversion (agoraphobia). -phobic comb. Form forming adjectives.
- n. Abnormal or morbid fear or aversion. phobic adj. & n. [from *-phobia] PHONEY
(also phony) colloq. —adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 sham; counterfeit.
- fictitious. —n. (pl. -eys or -ies) phoney person or thing. phoniness n. [origin unknown] PHONIC
adj. Of sound; of vocal sounds. [greek phone voice]
n. Quantum of electromagnetic radiation energy, proportional to the frequency of radiation. [after electron]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Penguins don"t have teeth but they still can bite.