A wife sending a short message to her husband:
It was just said on the news that they found a hideous corpse with a hollow head, a cigar among ugly rotten teeth and a bottle of liquor in his hand. I"m worried about you! Please, give me a ring...
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - (usu. Foll. By of) tending to provoke, esp. Anger or sexual desire.
- intentionally annoying or controversial. provocatively adv. Provocativeness n. PSITTACOSIS
n. Contagious viral disease of esp. Parrots, transmissible to human beings. [greek psittakos parrot]
n.pl. - psychedelic phenomena.
- subculture associated with these. PSYCHEDELIC
adj. - a expanding the mind's awareness etc., esp. With hallucinogenic drugs. B hallucinatory; bizarre. C (of a drug) producing hallucinations.
- colloq. A producing a hallucinatory effect; vivid in colour or design etc. B (of colours, patterns, etc.) Bright, bold, and often abstract. [greek psukhe mind, delos clear] PSYCHOPATHY
n. Psychopathic or psychologically abnormal behaviour.
n. Large extinct flying reptile. [greek pteron wing, *dactyl]
n. - a preparation and issuing of a book, newspaper, etc. To the public. B book etc. So issued.
- making something publicly known. [latin: related to *public] PULCHRITUDE
n. Literary beauty. pulchritudinous adj. [latin pulcher beautiful]
adj. - attentive to formality or etiquette.
- precise in behaviour. punctiliously adv. Punctiliousness n. [italian: related to *punctilio] PUNCTUATION
mark n. Any of the marks (e.g. Full stop and comma) used in writing to separate sentences etc. And clarify meaning.
- n. - system of marks used to punctuate a written passage. - use of, or skill in using, these.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.