One night a father sent his kid to bed. Five minutes later the boy screamed, “Dad! Can you get me a glass of water!?!”
“No. You had your chance.”
A minute later the boy screamed, “Dad!! Can you get me a glass of water?”
“No. You had your chance. Next time you ask I’ll come up there and spank you.”
“Dad! When you come up to spank me can you bring me a glass of water?”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - (usu. Foll. By of) tending to provoke, esp. Anger or sexual desire.
- intentionally annoying or controversial. provocatively adv. Provocativeness n. PSITTACOSIS
n. Contagious viral disease of esp. Parrots, transmissible to human beings. [greek psittakos parrot]
n.pl. - psychedelic phenomena.
- subculture associated with these. PSYCHEDELIC
adj. - a expanding the mind's awareness etc., esp. With hallucinogenic drugs. B hallucinatory; bizarre. C (of a drug) producing hallucinations.
- colloq. A producing a hallucinatory effect; vivid in colour or design etc. B (of colours, patterns, etc.) Bright, bold, and often abstract. [greek psukhe mind, delos clear] PSYCHOPATHY
n. Psychopathic or psychologically abnormal behaviour.
n. Large extinct flying reptile. [greek pteron wing, *dactyl]
n. - a preparation and issuing of a book, newspaper, etc. To the public. B book etc. So issued.
- making something publicly known. [latin: related to *public] PULCHRITUDE
n. Literary beauty. pulchritudinous adj. [latin pulcher beautiful]
adj. - attentive to formality or etiquette.
- precise in behaviour. punctiliously adv. Punctiliousness n. [italian: related to *punctilio] PUNCTUATION
mark n. Any of the marks (e.g. Full stop and comma) used in writing to separate sentences etc. And clarify meaning.
- n. - system of marks used to punctuate a written passage. - use of, or skill in using, these.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.