The couple arrived at the resort. They move into the room.
Wife sees the mouse and starts yelling, "Ah-ah-ah-ah! Mouse! Contact reception, you better know English, and I - full zero."
Husband calls (in English):
- Do you know "Tom and Jerry"?
- Yes, I do.
- So... Jerry is here.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - mentally deranged person, esp. Showing abnormal or violent social behaviour.
- mentally or emotionally unstable person. psychopathic adj. PUBESCENCE
n. - beginning of puberty.
- soft down on plants, or on animals, esp. Insects. pubescent adj. [latin: related to *pubes1] PUGNACIOUS
adj. Quarrelsome; disposed to fight. pugnaciously adv. Pugnacity n. [latin pugnax -acis from pugno fight]
adj. Stupefied from or as if from a series of heavy blows.
n. - punishing or being punished.
- loss or suffering inflicted in this. - colloq. Severe treatment or suffering. PURPOSEFUL
adj. - having or indicating purpose.
- intentional. - resolute. purposefully adv. Purposefulness n. PURSUIVANT
n. Officer of the college of arms below a herald. [french: related to *pursue]
n. - button to be pushed, esp. To operate an electrical device.
- (attrib.) Operated thus. PUTRESCENT
adj. Rotting. putrescence n. [latin: related to *putrid]
n. Evergreen thorny shrub with white flowers and bright red or yellow berries. [latin from greek]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.