Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Strong heavy grating lowered to block a gateway in a fortress etc. [french, = sliding door]
adj. - like or being a portent.
- pompously solemn. PORTUGUESE
man-of-war n. (pl. Men-) jellyfish with a large crest and poisonous sting.
- —n. (pl. Same) 1 a native or national of portugal. B person of portuguese descent. - language of portugal. —adj. Of portugal, its people, or language. [medieval latin] POSITIVISM
n. Philosophical system recognizing only facts and observable phenomena. positivist n. & adj.
n. - possessing or being possessed.
- thing possessed. - holding or occupancy. - law power or control similar to ownership but which may exist separately from it (prosecuted for possession of drugs). - (in pl.) Property, wealth, subject territory, etc. - football etc. Control of the ball by a player. POSSESSIVE
—adj. - wanting to retain what one has, reluctant to share.
- jealous and domineering. - gram. Indicating possession. —n. (in full possessive case) gram. Case of nouns and pronouns expressing possession. possessiveness n. POSTCOITAL
adj. Formal occurring after sexual intercourse.
adj. - occurring after death.
- (of a book etc.) Published after the author's death. - (of a child) born after the death of its father. posthumously adv. [latin postumus last] POSTMASTER
n. (fem. Postmistress) official in charge of a post office.
adj. (in the arts etc.) Of the movement reacting against modernism, esp. By drawing attention to former conventions. post-modernism n. Post-modernist n. & adj.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Crocodiles and alligators are surprisingly fast on land. Although they are rapid, they are not agile; so if you ever find yourself chased by one, run in a zigzag line. You"ll lose him or her every time.