- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: P
Found: 2422 results
n. - large juicy tropical fruit with yellow flesh and tough segmented skin.
- plant bearing this. [from *pine1, *apple]
n. - (often attrib.) Narrow stripe in cloth (pinstripe suit).
- (in sing. Or pl.) Pinstripe suit (came wearing his pinstripes). pinstriped adj.
adj. Colloq. Very small.
n. Unattainable or fanciful hope or scheme. [originally as experienced when smoking an opium pipe]
n. Colloq. Insignificant or contemptible person or thing. [imitative]
—n. Dancer's spin on one foot or the point of the toe. —v. (-tting) perform a pirouette. [french, = spinning-top]
n. (pl. -s) 1 edible pale-green nut.
- tree yielding this. [persian pistah]
n. Rod or crankshaft by which a piston imparts motion.
—n. Long-handled two-pronged fork for pitching hay etc. —v. - throw with or as if with a pitchfork.
- (usu. Foll. By into) thrust (a person) forcibly into a position, office, etc.
n. Pine-tree yielding much resin.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The placement of a donkey"s eyes in its" heads enables it to see all four feet at all times.