- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - large juicy tropical fruit with yellow flesh and tough segmented skin.
- plant bearing this. [from *pine1, *apple] PINSTRIPE
n. - (often attrib.) Narrow stripe in cloth (pinstripe suit).
- (in sing. Or pl.) Pinstripe suit (came wearing his pinstripes). pinstriped adj. PINTSIZED
adj. Colloq. Very small.
n. Unattainable or fanciful hope or scheme. [originally as experienced when smoking an opium pipe]
n. Colloq. Insignificant or contemptible person or thing. [imitative]
—n. Dancer's spin on one foot or the point of the toe. —v. (-tting) perform a pirouette. [french, = spinning-top]
n. (pl. -s) 1 edible pale-green nut.
- tree yielding this. [persian pistah] PISTONROD
n. Rod or crankshaft by which a piston imparts motion.
—n. Long-handled two-pronged fork for pitching hay etc. —v. - throw with or as if with a pitchfork.
- (usu. Foll. By into) thrust (a person) forcibly into a position, office, etc. PITCHPINE
n. Pine-tree yielding much resin.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.