One night a father sent his kid to bed. Five minutes later the boy screamed, “Dad! Can you get me a glass of water!?!”
“No. You had your chance.”
A minute later the boy screamed, “Dad!! Can you get me a glass of water?”
“No. You had your chance. Next time you ask I’ll come up there and spank you.”
“Dad! When you come up to spank me can you bring me a glass of water?”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - whit sunday.
- jewish harvest festival, on the fiftieth day after the second day of passover. [greek pentekoste fiftieth (day)] PENTHOUSE
n. (esp. Luxurious) flat on the roof or top floor of a tall building. [latin: related to *append]
adj. - poor.
- stingy; grudging. - scanty. [medieval latin: related to *penury] PEPPERONI
n. Beef and pork sausage seasoned with pepper. [italian peperone chilli]
n. Small container with a perforated lid for sprinkling pepper.
adv. Archaic or poet. - by chance.
- maybe. [anglo-french par by] PERCOLATE
v. (-ting) 1 (often foll. By through) a (of liquid etc.) Filter or ooze gradually. B (of an idea etc.) Permeate gradually.
- prepare (coffee) in a percolator. - strain (a liquid, powder, etc.) Through a fine mesh etc. percolation n. [latin colum strainer] PERDITION
n. Eternal death; damnation. [latin perdo -dit- destroy]
n. (in full peregrine falcon) a kind of falcon much used for hawking. [latin peregrinus foreign]
—adj. - lasting through a year or several years.
- (of a plant) lasting several years. - lasting a long time or for ever. —n. Perennial plant. perennially adv. [latin perennis from annus year]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hedgehog"s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.