- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - a structure built out into the sea, a lake, etc., as a promenade and landing-stage. B breakwater.
- a support of an arch or of the span of a bridge; pillar. B solid masonry between windows etc. [latin pera] PIKE
n. (pl. Same or -s) 1 large voracious freshwater fish with a long narrow snout.
- hist. Weapon with a pointed metal head on a long wooden shaft. [old english] PILE
—n. - heap of things laid upon one another.
- large imposing building. - colloq. A large quantity. B large amount of money. - a series of plates of dissimilar metals laid one on another alternately to produce an electric current. B = *nuclear reactor. - funeral pyre. —v. (-ling) 1 a (often foll. By up, on) heap up. B (foll. By with) load. - (usu. Foll. By in, into, on, out of, etc.) Crowd hurriedly or tightly. pile it on colloq. Exaggerate. Pile up 1 accumulate; heap up. - colloq. Cause (a vehicle etc.) To crash. [latin pila] - n. - heavy beam driven vertically into the ground to support a bridge, the foundations of a house, etc. - pointed stake or post. [latin pilum javelin] - n. Soft projecting surface on a carpet, velvet, etc. [latin pilus hair] PILL
n. - a ball or flat disc of solid medicine for swallowing whole. B (usu. Prec. By the) colloq. Contraceptive pill.
- unpleasant or painful necessity. [latin pila ball] PIMP
—n. Man who lives off the earnings of a prostitute or a brothel. —v. Act as a pimp. [origin unknown]
colada n. Cocktail of pineapple juice, rum, and coconut. [spanish]
cone n. Fruit of the pine.
- nut n. Edible seed of various pines. - n. - evergreen coniferous tree with needle-shaped leaves growing in clusters. - its wood. - (attrib.) Made of pine. [latin pinus] - v. (-ning) 1 (often foll. By away) decline or waste away from grief etc. - long eagerly. [old english] PING
—n. Single short high ringing sound. —v. (cause to) make a ping. [imitative]
gin n. Gin flavoured with angostura bitters.
- —n. - pale red colour. - cultivated plant with fragrant flowers. - (prec. By the) the most perfect condition, the peak (the pink of health). - person with socialist tendencies. —adj. - of a pale red colour. - tending to socialism. in the pink colloq. In very good health. pinkish adj. Pinkness n. Pinky adj. [origin unknown] - v. - pierce slightly. - cut a scalloped or zigzag edge on. [perhaps from low german or dutch] - v. (of a vehicle engine) emit high-pitched explosive sounds caused by faulty combustion. [imitative] PINS
and needles n.pl. Tingling sensation in a limb recovering from numbness.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.