- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: P
Found: 2422 results
n. - member of an ancient jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law.
- self-righteous person; hypocrite. pharisaic adj. [hebrew parûs]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 preparation and (esp. Medicinal) dispensing of drugs.
- pharmacist's shop, dispensary.
n. Long-tailed game-bird. [greek phasianos of phasis, name of a river associated with the bird]
n. (usu. Attrib.) Propr. Denoting a screw with a cross-shaped slot, or a corresponding screwdriver. [name of the us manufacturer]
adj. - representing vocal sounds.
- (of spelling etc.) Corresponding to pronunciation. phonetically adv. [greek: related to *phoneme]
n. Synthetic fluorescent or phosphorescent substance. [latin *phosphorus]
n. Reconstructed picture of a suspect made from composite photographs.
adj. - of the body (physical exercise).
- of matter; material.
- a of, or according to, the laws of nature. B of physics.
- us medical examination. physically adv.
- chemistry n. Application of physics to the study of chemical behaviour.
- geography n. Branch of geography dealing with natural features.
- jerks n.pl. Colloq. Physical exercises.
- science n. Science(s) used in the study of inanimate natural objects.
n. Bodily structure and development. [french: related to *physic]
us colloq. —n. - small coin.
- insignificant person or thing. —adj. Mean; contemptible; petty. [french picaillon]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A South African monkey was once awarded a medal and promoted to the rank of corporal during World War I.