A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hunting flies," he responded.
"Oh… Killed any?" she asked.
"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell?"
He responded, "Three were on a beer can, two were on the phone."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-king) 1 (often foll. By to, or to + infin.) Rouse or incite (provoked him to fury).
- call forth; instigate; cause (indignation, an inquiry, process, etc.). - (usu. Foll. By into + verbal noun) irritate or stimulate (a person) (provoked him into retaliating). - tempt; allure. PROVOST
marshal n. Head of military police in camp or on active service.
- n. - head of some (esp. Oxbridge) colleges. - head of a cathedral chapter. - = *provost marshal. [latin propositus from pono place] PROWESS
n. - skill, expertise.
- valour, gallantry. [french: related to *proud] PROXIMO
adj. Commerce of next month (the third proximo). [latin, = in the next (mense month)]
adj. Cautious; politic. prudence n. Prudently adv. [latin prudens -ent-: related to *provident]
acid n. Hydrocyanic acid. [french]
n. - the book of psalms.
- (psalter) version or copy of this. [old english and french from greek psalterion stringed instrument] PSYCHIC
—adj. - a (of a person) considered to have occult powers such as telepathy, clairvoyance, etc. B supernatural.
- of the soul or mind. —n. Person considered to have psychic powers; medium. [greek psukhe soul, mind] PUBERTY
n. Period of sexual maturation. pubertal adj. [latin puber adult]
v. - (also absol.) Prepare and issue (a book, newspaper, etc.) For public sale.
- make generally known. - announce formally. [latin: related to *public]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Only female mosquitoes bite.