- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
n. Assistance in finding a new job after redundancy.
adj. Stretched out.
adj. Excessively cautious.
—v. (-ting) form too high an estimate of. —n. Too high an estimate. overestimation n.
v. (-ies, -ied) (also absol.) Distort (a problem etc.) By stating it in too simple terms. oversimplification n.
adj. - too great to resist or overcome (an overwhelming desire to laugh).
- by a great number (the overwhelming majority). overwhelmingly adv.
adj. Of or using a mixture of oxygen and acetylene, esp. In cutting or welding metals.
adj. - unpleasant, offensive.
- open to objection. objectionably adv.
n. The study of the eye. ophthalmologist n.
n. Excessive quantity. over-abundant adj.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hedgehog"s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.