A man asked for a meal in a restaurant. The waiter brought the food and put it on the table. After a moment, the man called the waiter and said:
"Waiter! Waiter! There"s a fly in my soup!"
"Please don"t speak so loudly, sir," said the waiter, "or everyone will want one."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - conspicuous because of excellence.
- a (of a debt) not yet settled. B still to be dealt with (work outstanding). outstandingly adv. OUTWARDNESS
n. External existence; objectivity.
adj. Excessively anxious.
v. (-cing) 1 lose balance and fall.
- cause to do this. OVERDEVELOP
v. (-p-) 1 develop too much.
- photog. Treat with developer for too long. OVERINDULGE
v. (-ging) indulge to excess. overindulgence n. Overindulgent adj.
v. (-cing) 1 (often absol.) Produce more of (a commodity) than is wanted.
- produce (a play, recording, etc.) To an excessive degree. overproduction n. OVERSTRETCH
v. - stretch too much.
- (esp. As overstretched adj.) Make excessive demands on (resources, a person, etc.). OVERSTUFFED
adj. - (of furniture) made soft and comfortable by thick upholstery.
- stuffed too full. OVERWEENING
adj. Arrogant, presumptuous.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The pet ferret was domesticated more than 500 years before the house cat.