Little Jimmy was staring at a dog in the park whilst the dog was licking himself in inappropriate parts and said to his dad, "I wish I could do that."
Jimmy"s dad looked down at Jimmy and said, "Maybe if you ask the dog nicely, he might let you!!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - expression or feeling of opposition or disapproval.
- objecting. - adverse reason or statement. [latin: related to *object] OBJECTIVE
—adj. - external to the mind; actually existing.
- dealing with outward things or exhibiting facts uncoloured by feelings or opinions. - gram. (of a case or word) in the form appropriate to the object. —n. - something sought or aimed at. - gram. Objective case. objectively adv. Objectivity n. [medieval latin: related to *object] OBLIVIOUS
adj. Unaware or unconscious. obliviously adv. Obliviousness n.
adj. Offensive, objectionable. obnoxiously adv. Obnoxiousness n. [latin noxa injury]
n.pl. Funeral rites. [latin obsequiae]
adj. - acute in taking notice.
- attentive in observance. observantly adv. OBSESSION
n. - obsessing or being obsessed.
- persistent idea dominating a person's mind. obsessional adj. Obsessionally adv. OBSTINATE
adj. - stubborn, intractable.
- firmly continuing in one's action or opinion despite advice. obstinacy n. Obstinately adv. [latin obstino persist] OBTRUSIVE
adj. - unpleasantly noticeable.
- obtruding oneself. obtrusively adv. Obtrusiveness n. OESTROGEN
n. (us estrogen) 1 sex hormone developing and maintaining female characteristics of the body.
- this produced artificially for use in medicine. [greek oistros frenzy, *-gen]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar bears are left handed.