"Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?"
"No, Im sorry I dont."
"Well, its two blocks this way, then one block to the left."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
adj. Filled excessively.
—v. (past and past part. -hung) project or hang over. —n. - overhanging.
- overhanging part or amount.
—v. - thoroughly examine the condition of and repair if necessary.
- overtake. —n. Thorough examination, with repairs if necessary.
projector n. Projector for producing an enlarged image of a transparency.
- —adv. - above head height.
- in the sky. —adj. Placed overhead. —n. (in pl.) Routine administrative and maintenance expenses of a business.
v. (past and past part. -heard) (also absol.) Hear unintentionally or as an eavesdropper.
v. - make or become too hot.
- cause inflation (in) by placing excessive pressure on resources at a time of expanding demand.
- (as overheated adj.) Overexcited.
n. - excess of capacity to kill or destroy.
adj. & adv. - by land.
- not by sea.
adv. On the other side of the leaf of a book.
—v. - load excessively (with baggage, work, etc.).
- put too great a demand on (an electrical circuit etc.). —n. Excessive quantity or demand.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches live about 75 years and can reproduce for 50 years.