Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
Abbr. Or near offer.
int. Expressing surprise, delight, pain, etc. [natural exclamation]
v. (usu. Foll. By for) make a choice, decide. opt out (often foll. By of) choose not to participate (in). [latin opto choose, wish]
n. - globe surmounted by a cross as part of coronation regalia.
- sphere, globe. - poet. Celestial body. - poet. Eye. [latin orbis ring] ORE
n. Solid rock or mineral from which metal or other valuable minerals may be extracted. [old english]
suffix 1 forming nouns denoting a place (dormitory; refectory).
- forming adjectives and nouns relating to or involving a verbal action (accessory; compulsory). [latin -orius, -orium] OSE
suffix forming adjectives denoting possession of a quality (grandiose; verbose). [latin -osus]
abbr. Colloq. Over-the-top.
father n. Prayer beginning with these words (matt. 6:9-13).
- lady n. Virgin mary. - lord n. Christ. - poss. Pron. - of or belonging to us or society (our children's future). - colloq. Indicating a relative, friend, etc. Of the speaker (our barry works there; our friend here). [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.