"We"re going to play elephants and circuses," - said a little boy at kindergarten, "Do you want to join in?"
"I"d love to," - replied the teacher. "What do you want me to do?"
"You can be the lady that feeds us peanuts!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. - extend beyond the flank of (an enemy).
- outmanoeuvre, outwit. OUTGOING
—adj. - friendly.
- retiring from office. - going out. —n. (in pl.) Expenditure. OUTHOUSE
n. Small building adjoining or apart from a house.
adj. Far from a centre; remote.
v. Be more than a match for.
adj. - outdated.
- out of fashion. OUTRIDER
n. Mounted guard or motor cyclist riding ahead of a procession etc.
—adv. - altogether, entirely.
- not gradually. - without reservation, openly. —adj. - downright, complete. - undisputed (outright winner). OUTSHINE
v. (-ning; past and past part. -shone) 1 shine brighter than.
- surpass in excellence etc. OUTSIDER
n. - non-member of some group, organization, profession, etc.
- competitor thought to have little chance.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees die when they after they sting.