- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. - extend beyond the flank of (an enemy).
- outmanoeuvre, outwit. OUTGOING
—adj. - friendly.
- retiring from office. - going out. —n. (in pl.) Expenditure. OUTHOUSE
n. Small building adjoining or apart from a house.
adj. Far from a centre; remote.
v. Be more than a match for.
adj. - outdated.
- out of fashion. OUTRIDER
n. Mounted guard or motor cyclist riding ahead of a procession etc.
—adv. - altogether, entirely.
- not gradually. - without reservation, openly. —adj. - downright, complete. - undisputed (outright winner). OUTSHINE
v. (-ning; past and past part. -shone) 1 shine brighter than.
- surpass in excellence etc. OUTSIDER
n. - non-member of some group, organization, profession, etc.
- competitor thought to have little chance.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees die when they after they sting.